How To Help Someone Choking – Swelling is an airway/respiratory obstruction that causes difficulty breathing when there is a foreign object in the throat. Often the cause can be food.
4. If back kicks don’t work, wrap both arms at chest level and avoid chest blows.
6. Do not use your finger to remove an object or take a person’s mouth unless you can see the object.
7. If a person loses consciousness or has severe breathing problems and calls for emergency medical services, call the emergency number 09343180000.
1. Eating insufficient food or trying to eat large pieces is one of the main causes of tremors in children.
3. Walking, playing or working with food or objects in the mouth are also causes of tremors.
1. Do not give solid foods and small things to small children. This includes eating gum, fruit, beans and hard meats.
3. Drinking alcohol can damage your brain power, which increases the risk of concussion. So avoid drinking alcohol before meals.
Choking is one of the leading causes of death in children under three years of age. This is one of the deaths of infants.
2. Miscellaneous items – coins, toys and small parts, marbles, balls, keys, pieces of pet food, magnets, pen or marker keys, etc.
7. If a person loses consciousness, or if you need emergency medical assistance, call Kan on phone 09343180000.
It is a common problem for adults and is one of the main causes of death in children and young children.
1. If the child is able to cough, encourage him to continue the activity that helps him get rid of it.
2. If the child is unconscious, in pain, cannot cry, cough or breathe, a blow to the back will help.
1. Put the baby down on your lap with his head down from your chest and legs.
6. Do not use your finger without seeing the object in the child’s mouth.
Call 080 67335555 for any medical emergencies including Emergency Services, blood shortages, First Aid advice.
If you are looking for a basic First Aid, CPR, AED and Life Support program, click here and Register.
How to save someone choking, how to treat someone who is choking, how to stop someone from choking, how to save someone from choking, how to help someone choking on water, how to help someone choking on food, help someone choking, how to help dog choking, how to help someone who is choking, how to help someone who’s choking, how to help someone that is choking, how to help someone whos choking
Chronic Kidney Disease Stage 1 – We use your information to keep you up to date on healthcare topics of interest to you. We... Read More
What Foods Boost Energy Levels – All food supplies energy to the body, but this energy can vary greatly. Some foods, such as sugar... Read More
How Does The Low Carb Diet Work – Intermittent fasting can be a useful tool in your weight loss toolbox. Learn from our decades... Read More
Low Carb Does It Work – I recently returned from a trip to Taiwan where everyone seemed to be obsessed with the Keto diet.... Read More